Spyderco C122PBL Tenacious Lightweight - CPM-S35VN Blade - Blue FRN Handle
Spyderco's Tenacious has long been the flagship of their incredibly popular Value Folder family of budget-friendly EDC cutting tools. The Tenacious Lightweight added the enhanced grip texture and vast color palette of injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales.
This new model takes another quantum leap forward, the latest version of the Tenacious Lightweight proudly features American-made CPM-S35VN blade steel. This advanced particle metallurgy stainless steel supercharges this workhorse folder and sets a new standard in affordable high performance. Available with a choice of PlainEdge or CombinationEdge blade, it also features a distinctive blue handle color.
- Category End Use: EDC
- Blade Steel: CPM-S35VN
- Blade Grind: FFG (full flat ground)
- Blade Length: 3.39" (86 mm)
- Length Open: 7.77" (197 mm)
- Length Closed: 4.38" (111 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .122" (3.1 mm)
- Hole Diameter: .55" (14 mm)
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Handle Material: Blue FRN (fiberglass-reinforced nylon)
- Tip Carry: Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Clip Position: Ambidextrous
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (105 g)