Finding the perfect balance between big and small, the 0707 offers something for everyone with its premium looks and cutting performance. Its sleek profile is comfortable in the hand, while also keeping a low profile in the pocket. Yet its 3.5-inch blade offers a substantial edge for most cutting tasks. Plus, for a first in the Zero Tolerance lineup, users can access the blade with ZT's Tuned Detent System (TDS™), which allows the knife to be opened even with pressure on the lockbar. A reversible extra-deep-carry pocket clip, carbon fiber handle scales, and CPM 20CV blade steel round out this feature-packed ZT innovation.
- Made in the USA
- Tuned Detent System (TDS™) enables us to fine-tune the detent so it’s not too heavy, not too light and provides consistent opening even when pressure is applied to the lockbar
- Drop point blade features a full width flat grind for precision slicing ability
- CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Extra-deep-carry pocket clip provides a convenient, low profile carry<.li>
- Partially machined carbon fiber handle looks sleek and feels comfortable in-hand